Bad Movie Reviewer Ideas

What's up everyone?

I don't have a lot of time to chat today, so I'll just make a suggestion.

What would you guys think if I started doing movie/TV reviews? I do love sharing my opinion on movies, especially the one's that are awful. Maybe that's what I'll do. I'll do bad movie reviews. Sounds like a fun time.

I was going to start with that today, but I'm short on time, and I really want to enjoy those reviews. If anyone has any suggestions on which bad movie I should start with let me know. By the way, "bad" movies will be my opinion. There are some movies that I like that nobody else does, and vice versa. You may like Wonder Woman, but I promise that I will tear that movie to little mediocre pieces. So yeah, give me some options to choose from. I'll enjoy talking about that.

See you all tomorrow. Buh-bye.

Comments

Popular Posts

Mental Illnesses Personified

Y2K Bug / New Blog

GOING AWAY PARTY!