Introvert/Extrovert

What is up everybody!

First off, let me thank everyone that either texted me or messaged me on Facebook about my post yesterday. You guys are the best, and it means a lot. It felt really good to finally get all of that out of my system. Really appreciate it.

Aright, now that the mushy stuff is over with. Let’s move on, shall we?

Isolation. Or, to be more specific and less cryptic, being left alone for a long period of time. What’s everyone’s thoughts on that? How do you feel about that?

For me, personally, I very much enjoy being alone for a long time. It’s relaxing to me. I can get a lot done by myself. I know for some it sounds like hell, but for me, it’s ideal living conditions.

I just work better alone. It’s an independent thing, I guess. It’s probably why I work good as an “artist.” I need the quiet bliss of an empty room to keep myself focused. No distractions. Which is why my desk faces a blank wall. I look at it like watching a movie. It’s hard to do if everyone around you is talking.

But, it goes deeper than that. I am a proud introvert. I love staying inside with a good book or a movie. The outside world; full of loud idiots, loud music, and all the political correctness. I prefer it in my cave.

I know there are people out there that crave that attention. Not in a bad way, but they are the most happy and energized around other people. I’m the opposite. Not that I don’t like being around people and being outside, but I prefer being by myself. It’s not like I can’t stand people, I mean that’s partly true, but I like myself more.

There’s no right or wrong way to live. Everyone is different.

What do you guys think about this? Are you more introvert or extrovert? Let me know however you can. And thanks again for the kind words. I really do appreciate all the comments. Thanks again.

See you all tomorrow. Buh-bye

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Mental Illnesses Personified

Y2K Bug / New Blog

GOING AWAY PARTY!