GOING AWAY PARTY!


HELLO LOYAL READERS! All 7 or 8 of you if I'm not mistaken. Thank you for continuing to read my blog every day for the last 310 days! Or, if you've just clicked on the links without reading the articles, that's also okay because it still shows up as if you did read it, so thanks for even clicking the links at all. I'm sure they were getting annoying after around day 50.

Good thing I went on for another 260!

So, I've been thinking about this move for a while now, and I think today is the perfect day to do it. While, yes, this will be the last post on this specific platform, it will NOT be the last you hear of me chucking my random interests into your faces. In fact, I like to think of this as an upgrade. An upgrade that will benefit all of us!

Now that I've finally figured out how Patreon works, THAT will be where any blog posts, interesting articles, short stories and general updates on what's going on in my life will be posted. This way I can continue my writing for all of you, and maybe you can help out and support me a little. You don't have to, but there are some pretty sweet benefits you get for just 2 measly dollars. Something to think about.

Let me be honest, for the past month or so, I have been getting a little tired of this daily blog for a couple reasons. The first is kind of obvious: it's every single day I post. Which is manageable, and it's great for keeping me on a writing schedule, but with my new job I'm finding it more and more difficult to post my blogs at that prime reader time. The second reason is that it has been starting to feel more like an obligation or job to write a post every day that I no longer look forward to it as much. I still enjoy it because I get to learn things, but I'm finding it harder to sit and search for the best thing to write about every day.

Again, I'm not going to stop with the online writing and what not. I'm just moving to a more manageable schedule on a more manageable platform, Patreon.

And another piece of exciting news! I've finally reclaimed my original domain name of vanwindsor.com and that will be sort of a central hub where you can find EVERY SINGLE THING I'm doing. This will have my published works, the Patreon page, and the podcast - which I promise is coming back there's just been a ton on my plate recently, but it's coming back soon and I've got some great episode ideas lined up! So get ready for that! You'll be able to find all of these things on my website. Just not yet. I'm still getting it all set up, but for the time being you can visit the Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/vanwindsor for anything you need. If you have any questions you can ask me on the Patreon page. Also, I will let you all know when the hub is fully finished and ready for visiting!

It's been a fun ride, and I can't wait to see where it leads to next.


Thanks for reading.

Buh-bye.

Comments

  1. There are several sorts of waterproof floor options on the marketplace. Other floor options wouldn't be as easily removed in precisely the same scenario. Author is an expert of residence condo showflat, check here for more interesting information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For instance, freehold properties now are very costly and therefore leasehold properties are currently getting popular because there is a reduce capital outlay. To know more about EC showflat, browse this site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is possible to also enroll in referral advertising programs out there for real estate brokerages. In summary, you are in need of a true estate SEO campaign. If you are curious to know more about realtor website design, browse this site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clients at Professional Property Management Ontario see this policy and the other benefits that go along with it as a big advantage. When a potential client feels like they are getting the best possible service they can be offered. For more interesting information on property manangement find out here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can find some of the best moving services in Manhattan with a quick search online.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When it comes to home improvement ideas you want to make sure that your home is well maintained and that everything works properly. For more ideal details about master bedroom design ideas, pop over to these guys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. With the state is experiencing a downturn in the housing market, there are still great regional growth opportunities available for real estate investors online who are willing to put in the necessary time and effort.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When you're looking to sell a house, you can find many different resourcesonline for cost of buying a house and selling a house.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You will also be able to benefit from access to a full range of investment tools including property investment software, investment research kits, and an online marketplace where you can advertise your business. Get more interesting details about property sourcing check out this site.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are many professional Real estate inspection Launceston that can inspect any type of property that is for sale or rent. These inspectors are experienced and skilled in Real Estate and residential Inspections.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Before you contact the property management company, you should also request some photos of the condo. Once you choose which condo you would like to purchase, it is important to maintain the condo as best as possible. Get more details about condos for sale check out this site.

    ReplyDelete
  13. People from all over the United States visit Myrtle Beach for its wonderful beaches. There are different types of properties that you can choose from when it comes to buying a home in Myrtle Beach. Author is an expert of homes for sale, check here for more interesting information.

    ReplyDelete
  14. After you make contact with an estate agent in Canary Wharf, you will have to wait to hear some good news. If you get a good referral from the estate agent, then you can start to look at properties yourself. For more interesting information on estate agents in london find out here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. If you are looking to buy property in the Docklands, but do not have the time to search through multiple Estate Agents Wapping in the UK then it may be wise to hire a Property Advisor.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The fees of estate agents can range from 0.75% to 3.0% of the total price of the property. Depending on the type of contract, the fee can vary from PS265 to PS275,000. Author is an expert of estate agents, visit here for more interesting information.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those with the capital to invest are likely to make money from the metaverse-real-estate boom. In fact, they are already selling millions of plots. So, it's no wonder that so many people are looking to get involved in this exciting new technology. If you want to get more interesting details about metaverse real estate, you may visit this site.

    ReplyDelete
  18. They have a team of property professionals who guide you through the entire buying process. They also connect buyers with mortgage partners. They will help you find the perfect property, furnish it, and decorate it the way you want. You are curious to know more about letting agents, head over to the website.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Mental Illnesses Personified

Y2K Bug / New Blog