Global Warming/New Story Needed

GLOBAL WARMING IS HERE! EVERYBODY RUN! OH GOD, THE WORLD IS COOKING ME ALIVE!!!

What's up everyone; staying cool today? I hope so because it is one hot mother out there right now, and I have a feeling it might be this way for a while.

Does anyone think it's funny when people say global warming isn't real? I mean, I'm no scientist, but I know when it's unusually hot for an unusually long time. Remember when it used to snow in December for most of the month? I barely do, because it hasn't happened since I was really young.

We all remember last winter, right? No? Well, that may be because it never really felt like winter. I remember walking out of work in the middle of the day with t-shirt and shorts, and being extremely comfortable. It was crazy, and odd, and a little disturbing. I was genuinely getting worried everyday that I woke up to fifty degree sunny skies. That can't be a good sign.

I also feel like that even if we all start recycling everything today that it won't cool the Earth anytime soon. I'm all for recycling and healing the planet, but with the damage that had already been done, and the amount of time needed to heal the wounds... I don't know if I'll see an all-snow December again in my lifetime.

And I know that we don't do these things for ourselves. It's for our children and their children; the future generations, but I'm selfish. I want the Earth to be fixed now. It's not fair that my great-grand kids will experience it and not me. I'm joking, I'm not that made about that. My great-grand kids won't experience either. Either the world overheats, or humanity should be able to find a way off this rock. That's what I'm hoping for, anyway. Especially if they can figure out the way to Mars in my lifetime; I'll be first in line to buy that ticket.

And, just so you all know, I do not have any answer to help the Earth any faster. I already said I wasn't a scientist. I'm just a guy going with the flow of time. I'm an Aquarius after all; we are a simple and chill people.

Anyway, I wasn't sure what to write about today (like everyday), but I realized in the middle of this that I haven't given you guys a story in a bit. I have many large projects in the works right now, so I haven't gotten a chance to speed through some short stories. I'll see what I can cook up tomorrow maybe and share it with you guys. Until then. See you all tomorrow.

Buh-bye.

Comments

Popular Posts

Mental Illnesses Personified

Y2K Bug / New Blog

GOING AWAY PARTY!