The First Miss

Hey everyone! Well, it finally happened; I missed a day. I’m honestly surprised that it didn’t happen sooner, but that’s also a good thing. I knew it would be hard to find time yesterday because I was in Lincoln, Nebraska all day (and most of that time was in a car). But, that’s not an excuse. Actually, it is, but I’m doing that thing where you blame something else for your fault but you make it seem like it’s unrelated even though you just said it was the reason you did something wrong. Don’t you hate when people do that? If you do, make sure to let me know how upset you are with me.

Anyway, here’s what I’m going to do for you guys: today you’re getting two posts for the price of one; because one free blog post is the same as two free blog posts. I don’t know what I’m going to write about, but we’ll cross that rickety bridge when we come to it. Also, I’m writing this blog on my phone. I forgot I could do that, so now there are really no excuses to getting one post a day. I’ve disappointed myself, but I will do better. I guess I’ll waste this first post on my apologies. So, sorry again, and I’ll post again later. See you then.

Comments

Popular Posts

Mental Illnesses Personified

Y2K Bug / New Blog

GOING AWAY PARTY!