Positive Things are Happening

What's up party people!? Hope everyone is doing great on this beautiful and miserably hot Friday afternoon. You know what I think is funny? In the winter, people constantly complain about how cold it is. "Oh," they cry to the heavens, "how I miss the warm touch of Sun. I must shut myself inside and pray to whoever is listening until I can once again wear shorts and a t-shirt without freezing. And then, once summer finally does show up... "Oh god! I can't stop sweating! It's so hot I can't even enjoy it. I must shut myself inside and sit by a constantly running fan until the heat fades away again. What I wouldn't do for an ice-cold anything right now to cool me off!"

Does anybody else notice when that happens? I think it's hilarious because I think everyone does it. Even me.

BUT, I'm not here to talk about the weather. Or, maybe I am. I don't really have a theme for this blog, so I guess I could've just stopped one paragraph earlier and called it good, but I won't do that. I've got some half-good news to declare:

The last few days I've had two separate phone interviews. One for an internship at an online magazine. The second for a content creation job at a business that I don't want to name just in case I don't get the job, but I did do really well in both interviews. I also filled out two online evaluations for two other job opportunities. So, I'm hoping that these lead me down the path I'm wanting. I'm not letting myself get too excited about these things. Better to keep one's standards low because if it goes bad, oh well, but if it goes good, than it's unexpected and exhilarating.

Oh yeah, and I submitted a couple stories to some online magazine contests. So everyone wish me luck on those.

I do have a good topic of discussion, but I think I've used up a good amount of space on this blog. And, the topic is a more serious topic that I don't want to damper all the positivity. But, I might also just write about it later tonight. I guess we'll all have to wait and see.

Until next time... Goodbye...

Next time will be tomorrow at the latest. Okay, buh-bye.

Comments

Popular Posts

Mental Illnesses Personified

Y2K Bug / New Blog

GOING AWAY PARTY!