Random Word Vomit

Hello again. I'm back for my second entry today. I hope everyone has forgiven me (All two of you that read these posts). I don't think I have anything to talk about, so instead of taking time to sit and think of something; I'll just puke words out on the screen until something comes up.

It's been a busy week in Lincoln, and now that I'm back I'm ready to relax for a bit. But, of course, I won't relax because I get bored easily and I need to keep myself busy. I did finish a short story earlier today. It still needs some polish, but I'm just glad that it's done now. I might take a look at it later tonight if I'm not doing anything. I like the story. I won't spoil anything about it, but it might be a little controversial. Maybe not as much anymore. I started it after a national tragedy, but that was a while ago, so it might be okay. The ending was unexpected. I was thinking of it to end one way (like the tragedy), but for some reason it switched right at the climax. I'm okay with the ending. I like the message that came out. All that needs to get done is to go through and make sure the theme flows through the story nicely.

Another thing that happened today... I got a package in the mail. It's a book that I'm going to use for research on the story I mentioned a couple days ago, so that's exciting...

I feel like I should just make a podcast or something, right? I mean, when I type these posts it's just the voice in my head speaking through my fingers. Plus, I think it would be funny to hear myself try and find topics to talk about. I'll keep writing these posts, of course. For one thing, I promised that I would write on here everyday. Also, this blog keeps me writing everyday which is vastly important. Lastly, this is a good way to show people my stories and get thoughts out of my head. I don't know. If anyone thinks that's a good idea just let me know. Comment on here, or message me on Facebook or twitter or something.

Okay, well, I'm going to go ahead and check some other stories to see what needs to be fixed up. Talk to you tomorrow. Adios.

Comments

Popular Posts

Mental Illnesses Personified

Y2K Bug / New Blog

GOING AWAY PARTY!