Readers! Lend Me Your Eyes!

Hello, and welcome to my little experiment. My name is Van Windsor, at the time that I'm writing this I have one published novel, The Days After, and one short story published online. I'll give out the links to those in a little bit.

I decided to start this blog for many reasons:

  1. I need a way to share the stories I write before, if ever, they get published on an online magazine. (which is rare)
  2. I want the experience of writing a blog because it looks good for different writing jobs.
  3. I want to force myself to write in this blog as much as I can. I don't know if I'll be able to write in it everyday, but I also want to use this for whatever thoughts are going through my head, so maybe that will fulfill that goal.
  4. Lastly, I want multiple people to see what I'm writing. Who knows, maybe the magazine I send a story to doesn't like it, but someone else who reads it here will and offers to take it off my hands.
I'm new at this whole blogging lifestyle, and I have no idea what will come out of this. Hopefully something entertaining and thought-provoking. It might even lead to vlogs. Those are still all the rage, right? I just wanted to give this a try and see what happens. I hope whoever reads this posts enjoys them and doesn't judge me too hard on the oddities that escape from my mind. Welcome to Wonderland.

Comments

Popular Posts

Mental Illnesses Personified

Y2K Bug / New Blog

GOING AWAY PARTY!