Already Struggling With The Schedule

Alright guys, what's going on today? I was going to go ahead and just post another one of my stories, but I feel like it's a lazy thing to do everyday. I mean, I made this blog so that I can show off the stories I wrote, but also as a kind of online-diary for myself. Kind of hone my writing skills and maybe get some things off my chest.

It's funny how I don't know what to write about and it's only been a few days. It's also funny because I knew that writing everyday would be hard, and I'm already finding that out. Oh well, there's just nothing on my mind at this moment. At least nothing to put on here. I have a few stories that I need to go through and rewrite, and two or three cold opens for either TV scripts or screenplays. I haven't figured that out yet. I'll keep you updated as things are developed. Anyways, I'll get back to everyone tomorrow, and I promise that I'll have something INTERESTING and SUPERBLY ENTERTAINING. See you then.

Comments

Popular Posts

Mental Illnesses Personified

Y2K Bug / New Blog

GOING AWAY PARTY!