Short and Poor Japanese Post

Hey everybody! How is everyone doing today? Greeeeat. So, I don't know what to talk about today. no real specific theme to talk about, so I'll just talk about Japanese stuff.

Why is it that Americans get so obsessed with Japanese culture? Anime, manga, and all things in -between. People love all things Japan. And, I'm not saying that's a bad thing. I mean, I have two separate apps on my phone that are teaching me Japanese. There's just something about the culture that pulls us all in like a magnet. Maybe that is's so different than ours..?

Recently, I have done a full swan dive into the vast world of Japanese entertainment: Anime, manga, and Terrace House (the Japanese Jersey Shore). I am in-depth. It's just so interesting to see the differences in how those other humans live on the planet. I don't know. I'm not sure where to go with this. I might just end it here because my brain is just completely off today.

Before I go to day, I will make things known to some of the people that asked me:

  1. Anime is more or less Japanese animation - Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, Yu-Ghi-Oh. That's not all of them, but those are examples
  2. Manga is Japanese comics or graphic novels. That's really it
I know there are better definitions for these terms, but that's the simplest way I can explain them. I have to go now. Sorry about this poorly-written short blog. I'll try better tomorrow. See you tomorrow. Buh-bye.

Comments

Popular Posts

Mental Illnesses Personified

Y2K Bug / New Blog

GOING AWAY PARTY!