Beer & How to Like It

What’s up people! I feel like talking about beer today because it’s the middle of the week and I’m ready for Friday. I’m also relaxing poolside at this very moment and a beer completes that image quite swell.

I was never really a beer drinker back in college. I don’t really think anyone starts out liking it. The first two years all I heard was, “Just keep drinking, man. It’s an acquired taste.” Well, I just wasn’t acquiring it, I guess. It was horrible. Disgusting tasting piss water. I was doing just fine with whiskey sodas. Those made me feel more sophisticated and manly anyway.

It wasn’t until about 2 years into college that I found a beer I could actually drink. It was a craft beer. Locally brewed, and I discovered that once I found a beer that I did like it was easier to drink other beers that I previously didn’t. That’s the secret, my friends. And I have proof.

I took my brother, once he turned 21 to a bar that sells dozens upon dozens of different flavors of beer. All you do is tell the bartender what flavors you like, and he goes and gives you a taste of one of the beers that fits your flavor profile. I’ve had all kinds of beer at this place (Now I just ask for something different and new every time). Oatmeal pale ale, peanut butter & jelly flavored beer, bourbon-barrel brewed is my personal favorite. This place has everything.

My brother hated beer, then I took him to that bar, and he’s a strong fanatic. It’s incredible. I won’t give any details on the place or the brands of beer (not without a little paid advertising, of course), but get in contact with me if you have any questions.

I hope you all enjoyed this post, and I’ll see you tomorrow.

Buh-bye.

Comments

Popular Posts

Mental Illnesses Personified

Y2K Bug / New Blog

GOING AWAY PARTY!