Bad Drivers

Hey people, sorry this is a late post, but I was driving back home and just got back. I’m pretty wore out from the weekend, so I don’t have much to talk about.

What’s traffic like for most people? I mean like heavy traffic. Like 4 lanes of metal cages sliding in and out of spaces only a few inches bigger than the car. Is there anyone that can do that kind of driving with ease? It’s-no-big-deal type of attitude about it. Because I hate it. It stresses me out. I don’t trust other people, and that trust is cut in half on the roads.

Some people just have no sense of awareness. They just slide in when they see fit. No blinker, no care in the world. “When people see me turning they’ll know to get out of the way.” That’s what must be going on inside of those people’s heads. It’s not safe, or polite. Some people can be just the worst, can’t they?

Or, maybe it’s just me. Maybe I’m the problem. I will admit that I am a cautious driver to a degree, but that’s just because I’d prefer staying alive on my way home. I just enjoy living, and would like to continue doing so.

Alright, I’m ready for a much-needed nap, so I’m going to get off here. I hope you all enjoyed this post. Comment your thoughts, and I will see you tomorrow.

Buh-bye.

Comments

Popular Posts

Mental Illnesses Personified

Y2K Bug / New Blog

GOING AWAY PARTY!