Some Of My Favorite Books

Hey guys, what’s going on? I’m still out of town, and using my phone to type this, but I have an obligation to uphold. So, here I am. Trying to figure out another topic for the day. Conspiracy theories? Funny events? Favorite shows? I’m listing these more for myself. How about we talk about books, I guess?

Do you guys love to read as much as I do? Does most of your income go directly into new books, e-boooks, or audio books? I have a serious problem, but I don’t see myself trying to fix it. Try and stop me Intervention.

What books do you guys love? Personally, I will read anything given to me, for the most part, but my top is Stephen King. Huge inspiration for me. His dialogue is the most real I’ve seen, and the way he writes abcharacters thoughts are so accurate with how people think in he situation he puts them in. Dan Brown is also great. Da Vinci Code series, if you didn’t know. I’ve been diving into a lot of George Orwell and books of that nature. Revolution and people overcoming oppression. Great underdog stories. People seeing the wrongness of society and working to fix it. Very inspirational and enlightening to read. Those are my new thing right now.

What books do you all enjoy? Let me know in the comments. I promise when o get home I’ll make sure to write a real nice post full of all the goodies. See you all tomorrow.

Buh-bye.

Comments

  1. Books I can read over and over - 1984 and Wuthering Heights, anything by Frank Peretti or Dan Brown.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Mental Illnesses Personified

Y2K Bug / New Blog

GOING AWAY PARTY!