New Job Update

Hey there, everyone! Just a quick update today, I think. Just want to get some news out into the world for all you readers.

Today, I began my new job as a contributing writer for an online media source. The company is NXT Modern, an online media source that gives helpful tips for millennial women. All-natural, organic, DIY, face masks, yoga, Feng Shui- stuff like that. So, my job is to write those articles for the website.

That's about it. It has a strong Pinterest feel to it, which I like because I love Pinterest. It has the look because all the articles that are made on the website are linked directly to the company Pinterest account. So, after I write my article on whatever the topic I choose, I will design what the Pinterest pin will look like. If what I wrote is approved, it goes up on the website. Easy Peasy.

Honestly, I think that's it for the day. Just a simple update post for you all. Also, make sure to visit NXT Modern's website if you need any ideas for you millennial lifestyle.  I'll be back tomorrow with another post. Until then, see you later.

Buh-bye.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Mental Illnesses Personified

Y2K Bug / New Blog

GOING AWAY PARTY!