Dreams are Weird

Hello again, everyone. Have any of you ever had really weird dreams? I’m assuming you have. Everyone does at some point or another. I hardly dream that much, and when I do it’s either really scary or really weird, and I think that’s unfair.

Why do we have weird dreams? Psychologists say it’s because our mind is processing the day we just had and trying to find reason in all the information. Freud says it’s all sexual thoughts surfacing after a day of suppressing them. I don’t know the cause, but I do know it’s odd.

Like last night. Last night, all I can remember really is an idea that it’s possible to bring things from your dream into the real world, but to do that you have to sign a bunch contracts, and that’s why we don’t bring stuff out. Too much work. And, that was followed by a strange Kung fu chase scene involving me leading actor Paul Bettany to safety while fighting off a bunch of dudes. It was a strange way to wake up. Maybe that’s why we sometimes can’t remember our dreams; becaus their too strange. I can see that. Protecting ourselves from ourselves. There’s definitely something poetic there.

Okay, so I think I’m just going to leave it there for now because I’m writing this on my phone and don’t have a lot of time to write today, but let me know what you think about this topic. Do you guys have any super weird dreams? And what do you think they mean? What do you think mine meant? Write a comment and let me know.

See you all tomorrow.

Buh-bye.

Comments

  1. I have a reoccurring dream where I (accidentally) drive a car off a cliff and into water. That is one I only have when I am extremely stressed or up against some major deadlines. Also have one where I’m in bed and wake up and see a huge spider on the ceiling. Sometimes it just sits there and other times it drops down onto the bed. Ugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have that car into the water dream all the time when I was younger. Someone would tell me to drive, and I'd be like, "I'm 9... I can't drive." but, I would anyway and then drive off a cliff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Mental Illnesses Personified

Y2K Bug / New Blog

GOING AWAY PARTY!