Busy Busy Busy

Hello, Hello, Hello again everyone. Can I just say how proud I am of... myself. I mean, I am really impressed that I've been able to continue writing this blog everyday for this amount of time. It hasn't been easy, but the daily alarm keeps me on track, and I'm getting better at thinking of topic ideas on the fly. The only thing that I'd like to work on is really getting into more detail with some of the things I talk about. I know a few I have gone in pretty deep, but there are other times where I only mention the topic, say a sentence or two, and then call it quits. I need to double down on what I'm talking about because I do want to get my full thoughts out there.

I am considering the podcast idea more and more. I think it would be more of an outlet, and since I have my scripts, book, short stories, and now my new writing job I need time away from a screen. It really damages my eyes to sit in front of my computer all day and a podcast would help me separate from the screen a little. I have all the equipment needed to do it. I just need to get it started. Maybe I'll try and do that starting next week sometime. I'll get in contact with the But I Don't Know girls and see how they got started on their podcast.

Anyway, now that that is all done with, on to my topic. I know I just complained that I don't go as deep into my topics as I'd like, but this one isn't going to need a long shovel to get the job done. I just want to get a dog. I mean, I've wanted one for a long time, but I don't have the money, or the time for one at this time, but wouldn't that be fun? Everyone wants a pet at some point. Even if you're not completely stable enough to get one. I've considered a cat, since they require less responsibility. So, that's a stronger possibility, but a dog would be ideal.

If I had a choice of dog it would definitely be a french bulldog. GOD, those are cute. Like little pigs, am I right? Those are expensive little piggies, though, and I'm in no shape at all to get one. I'll just stick to looking at Instagram pictures and videos for the time being. One day I hope to be a proud puppy dad, but until then I'll just focus on work. Got to make that money so I can give my future puppy or kitten the life it deserves.

That's all for now. Let me know what you think about the podcast, or the puppy thing. Until then, see you tomorrow.

Buh-bye.

Comments

Popular Posts

Mental Illnesses Personified

Y2K Bug / New Blog

GOING AWAY PARTY!